Here are some selections from Scott Roberston’s blog, Drawthrough JR. Head on over to follow work-in-progress updates on his future books and other creative experiments. You can the full size images HERE.
Ideas, Thoughts, Perspectives
February 10th, 2012
Drawthrough: The Personal and Professional Work of Scott Robertson
- Oakley launches goggles with GPS, Bluetooth, text messaging, jump analytics, and more
- A New American Classic: The Halcyon 50 from Janus Motorcycles
- CROSSKIX – Shoes of the future
- VW XL 1: The Hottest New Diesel Plug-in!
- Beyond Archimedes: Engineers of Classical Antiquity and Lost Technologies
- Carbon Fiber: The Road to Affordability
- Progressive International Motorcycle Show 2013
- Manned Mission to Mars – Just 39 Days?
- Amazon Shipping in 30 Minutes or Less – Possible with FAA Approval
- Makerspaces – The Future of Education
- Tips for Avoiding Blisters and Developing Healthy Calluses for Motorcyclists
- Meet Man’s New Best Friend, NAO Robot
- Vertical Gardens – Growing Organic Food Onsite
- First Race Weekend of 2015 at Roebling Road
- ""Hero of Alexandria (10–70 AD) may well be regarded as the true father of the modern steam engine and win..." - HTD
- "[…] featured in 5 articles (Chicago Tribune, Virginia Tech College of Architecture and Urban Studie..." - We’re LIVE on Kickstarter!
- ". thanks for information." - max
- ". good." - Stephen
- ". thanks!!" - jesse
Interested in Taking a Class?
- Mechanical Engineering Mgr-Lockheed Martin April 17, 2015
- Mid Level Industrial Designer – Pulse Design Group, LLC (3D CAD) April 17, 2015
- Prototype Engineer-Radio Flyer April 17, 2015
- Industrial Designer – Manager – Proctor & Gamble (3D CAD) April 17, 2015
- Bendix systems Admin CAD Manager April 16, 2015
- Mechanical Engineering Intern-Intel April 16, 2015
- Mechanical Engineer III-Crane April 16, 2015
- Senior Industrial Designer- Decor Lighting – Lowe’s (SolidWorks) April 16, 2015
- Product Design Engineer – The Metcalfe Group, Inc. April 16, 2015
- SENIOR DESIGNER – INDUSTRIAL DESIGN / AVIATION – Teague (3D CAD) April 15, 2015