Here are some selections from Scott Roberston’s blog, Drawthrough JR. Head on over to follow work-in-progress updates on his future books and other creative experiments. You can the full size images HERE.
Ideas, Thoughts, Perspectives
February 10th, 2012
Drawthrough: The Personal and Professional Work of Scott Robertson
- Oakley launches goggles with GPS, Bluetooth, text messaging, jump analytics, and more
- Design and Engineering Software Packages Overview
- VW XL 1: The Hottest New Diesel Plug-in!
- CROSSKIX – Shoes of the future
- Progressive International Motorcycle Show 2013
- Beyond Archimedes: Engineers of Classical Antiquity and Lost Technologies
- Saab Electrified
- Smiling Car Alerts Pedestrians When It’s Safe To Cross
- The Podo Stick-and-Shoot Camera – The Alternative to Selfie Sticks
- This Tiny Cube Has Raised Over $3 million on Kickstarter
- This Picture Frame Makes Objects Move in Slow Motion
- This Indoor Smart Garden Discreetly Grows Plants and Herbs
- An Open Letter to Design and Engineering Managers
- You Can Now Buy This Unique Electric Scooter
- "[…] The ArcaBoard, a new type of hoverboard, is different because it actually hovers off the ground. ..." - ArcaSpace Builds Real Hoverboard - Boston Commo...
- "[…] It is also critical that they have experience in using numerical simulation and design tools so t..." - Nissan's New Vehicle Design Engineering Me...
- "[…] Read The Full Article Written by Scott Froemming at Design Engine: http://design-engine.com/the-..." - The Wearable Wave of the Future | stephaniebatt...
- "[…] Click here to read the full article: http://design-engine.com/wearables-work-their-way-into-the-m..." - Wearables Work Their Way Into the Mainstream | ...
- "[…] Windspeed Technologies explained that their aim was to provide this type of in-flight entertainme..." - Virtual Reality & In-Flight Entertainment -...
Interested in Taking a Class?
- Product Design Engineer – Maestro (3D CAD) September 26, 2016
- Industrial Designer – Regalo (SolidWorks) September 26, 2016
- Senior Industrial Designer – Philips (3D CAD) September 12, 2016
- Senior Product Design Engineer – Boon/TOMY International (SolidWorks) September 12, 2016
- Industrial Designer – Process 4 (SolidWorks) September 8, 2016
- Industrial Designer – Worrell (SolidWorks) September 8, 2016
- Design Engineer- Shield Casework (SolidWorks, AutoCAD) September 2, 2016
- Furniture Designer – Coalesse (3D CAD) September 2, 2016
- Design Engineer – Dolmen (Creo/Pro Engineer, SolidWorks) August 31, 2016
- Industrial Designer – Taylor Precision Products (SolidWorks) August 31, 2016