I live in the Wicker Park neighborhood of Chicago, and the Division St. area has tons of restaurants, bars, and boutiques. Although I have no kids of my own, I love the baby/children’s boutique called Grow, which offers very modern and organic design for everything kids from furniture to strollers to clothes. There’s 2 versions of the Fresco, the classic and the loft. The loft is just taller and has more tray room. Designed in Europe, this chair reminds me of some slick, futuristic pod/orb with smooth transitions of swiveling and sliding. The materials used are also non-toxic and safe. This highchair isn’t exactly easy on the wallet as your kid will only use it for a short period of his/her life. But you are paying for flexibility, quality, and aesthetic design. And knowing some people, they will spend a pretty penny on their child. So, I think it’s a pretty fair price for what you’re getting these days.
Specs and Features:
- Suitable from newborn to 36 kg/79 lbs
- Fresco Loft™ is perfect for the breakfast bar or counter top standing tall with a tray height of 91 cm/36 inches
- 3 in 1 grow-with-child modes:
- Newborn to 6-month resting cradle
- 6-month & up feeding chair with ‘up-to-the-table’ & traditional (tray) modes
- Play seat from 3 years to 36 kg/79 lbs
- Super-sized, adjustable feeding tray, and second play tray
- FDA food-grade plastic & stainless steel trays, removable and dishwasher-safe
- 360-degree swivel
- Pneumatic-assisted, easy-lift height adjustment allowing infinite positions
- Multiple-position reclining seat and adjustable footrest, comfortably for up to 24 months
- Adjustable 5-point padded safety harness
- Wipe-clean seat pads in vibrant and elegant colours
- Enclosed wheels in base for easy movement
- Fresco Loft™ – maximum tray height: 91 cm/36”
- Fresco Classic™ – maximum tray height: 76 cm/30”
For more products by Bloom Baby, visit their site at bloombaby.com.
Click to view photos:
If there’s a product design you want to see on this site, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.