Alias Level 3: Alias Rendering Intensive
Course Duration: 16 or 40 hours
Overview: Autodesk Alias is an industrial design software that powers your creative process with a range of sketching, modeling, surfacing, and visualization tools. This class is an intensive rendering course that goes beyond the general principles of product rendering, as related specifically to Alias Design.
Prerequisite: This workshop has been designed for intermediate, or more experienced Alias users.
- Global render settings.
- Rendering realistic glass with tips and tricks for procedural renderings.
- Proper use of lighting and shadows.
- Proper use and kinds of environments.
- Creating maps, textures, and shaders.
- Special lighting effects.
- Using test and final render.
- Avoiding numerous early rendering mistakes of beginners, and focusing on high level rendering.
- Displacement, procedural, etc.
- Post-production tricks and final presentation project.
- Cover Image Studio in detail.
- This course can be customized for high-end rendering experts or specific needs.
- The 40 hour workshop can be tailored to work with individual or corporate projects.
- Compare quick render utilities to the power of Alias.
- Compare and contrast scenes from commercial video and photography to your renders, discuss differences, and why.
Click To View Images:
“Alias Training”, “Alias Classes”, “Alias Courses”, “Alias Rendering”, “Alias Render”