Maya Level 3: Advanced 3D Dynamics
This Level 3: Advanced 3D Maya Dynamics class focuses on dynamics and general principals. Autodesk Maya 3D animation software offers a comprehensive creative feature set for 3D computer animation, modeling, simulation, rendering, and compositing on a highly extensible production platform. Maya now has next-generation display technology, accelerated modeling workflows, and new tools for handling complex data and increase productivity with accelerated polygon modeling workflows. Maya 3D features enable you to tackle challenging productions. Maya provides powerful integrated animation, modeling, simulation, rendering, matchmoving, and compositing tools on a robust and extensible CG pipeline core.
Maya dynamics is a specialized course where the utilization of Maya 3D dynamics and related Maya tools for working with rigid bodies, dynamic constraints, control particle renderings, and intense geometry with particle motion. Participants learn to optimize and troubleshoot dynamic scenes and use Maya Artisan functionality in conjunction with dynamics and extend your animation workflow with Maya 3D.
- Maya fur
- Maya hair
- Particles and fields
- Use dynamic constraints including rigid body constraints and soft body springs.
- Optimize and troubleshoot dynamics scenes.
- Create a model and animation for rolling ball and for dominos falling.
- Discus exploding objects using gravity and a hammer with velocity to break apart a model.
- Discuss using wind to push objects or to simulate acceleration or deceleration.
- Learn to use cloth dynamics combined with wind to make objects flap in the wind.
- Discuss tearing objects.
- Discuss using dynamics to crush complex objects.