Rhino: Jewelry Design Workshop
Rhino provides the tools to accurately model your designs ready for rendering, animation, drafting, engineering, analysis, and manufacturing; tools like those found only in products costing 20 to 50 times more. Rhino 3D can create, edit, analyze, and translate NURBS curves, surfaces, and solids. There are no limits on complexity, degree, or size. Rhino 3D also supports polygon meshes. Rhino 3D easily imports into any of the big three engineering packages such as Catia, Creo(Pro/Engineer) and SolidWorks. The software offers a short learning curve, allowing users to focus on design and visualization without being distracted by the complexity of the software.
Rhinoceros 3D allows designers and engineers unparalleled versatility for creating and producing tangible products and prototypes using milling machines, laser cutters and 3D printers. Jewelry designers have recognized the benefits of using Rhino modeling and surfacing tools to render stunning accessory designs from concept to manufacturing. This Rhino training class teaches basic and advanced principles of jewelry design with respect to Rhino modeling and surfacing tools.
- Design and modeling techniques.
- Basics of designing jewelry.
- Displacement, procedural, mapping, etc.
- Four part boundary techniques.
- Use filleted edges to manage form by controlling light. Light defines form.
- Layout and design of jewelry.
- Prototype process for lost wax or rapid prototyping machinery.
- Rhino modeling techniques.
- What it takes to create a realistic rendering through lighting techniques and materials.