Rhino Level 4: Advanced NURBS Modeling
Course Duration: 40 hours
Overview: In this comprehensive 5-day Rhino course, you’ll learn to create and edit accurate and free-form 3D NURBS models. This course covers advanced functionality and includes more than just an ordinary overview of the advanced surfacing commands (ask about our reduced cost Four Week Rhino Training Comprehensive).
Models and examples: Models in the course can come from a wide variety of examples. All of our workshops are customizable to your needs and interests. On-site and off-site available. Bring your own projects to have one of our instructors assist you.
Prerequisites: This class is for those who are able to use Rhino with proficiency.
- Curve Continuity:
- Out of tolerance
- Positional continuity (G0)
- Tangency continuity (G1)
- Curvature continuity (G3)
- Curve Degree:
- Degrees 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5
- Surface Commands with Continuity:
- Network Surface
- Patch (G1 only)
- Loft (G1 only)
- Blend (G1 or G2)
- Analyzing geometric continuity.
- Curvature graph
- Zebra stripes
- Environment map
- Complex G2 geometry with History.
- Fairing curves
- Matching curves
- Controlling curve continuity with along and between aliases.
- End bulge
- Inserting knots
- Surface from Curve Network.
- Interpolated curves
- Discuss curve and surface evaluation tools.
- Discuss Surface Continuity.
- Discuss tips and tricks for making high quality models faster and easier.
- Discuss advanced analysis tools in detail and use that knowledge to solve several surface anomaly.
Level 4: Rhino Advanced NURBS Modeling
Click To View Images:
“Rhino training, classes, courses”