Level 3: SolidWorks Advanced Modeling
Course Duration: 40 hours
Overview: This course is a must for the power users of any major manufacturer, especially in this competitive workplace. This SolidWorks Training course helps you utilize advanced part modeling techniques in SolidWorks to improve your product designs and make changes faster and smarter. Also how to better utilize design models using advanced sketching techniques and feature creation tools. You will also learn how to reuse existing design geometry when creating new design models. Modeling techniques to create robust models will be emphasized. Topics can me changed for this class depending upon participants’ needs.
Prerequisite: SolidWorks One Week Intensive
- Learn advanced selection techniques.
- Create advanced datum features.
- Use advanced sketching techniques.
- Create advanced holes.
- Create drafts with complex parting lines.
- Learn to use basic surfaces as design tools as with respect to top down design.
- Learn to manage and manipulate import geometry.
- Create advanced offsets for shelling geometry.
- Learn to use top down design for obtaining the soft touch delineation of the 3d model for manufacturing.
- Learn how to use different advanced reference management techniques.
- Reuse features.
- Using curves to drive mechanisms.
- Learn animation and motion analysis.
- Learn to use Rendering better.
- Learn to use Equations more effectively to create more robust models and to create non proportional scale.
- Discuss piece part modeling as opposed to the top-down approach.
- Configurations with examples.
- Multibody Geometry.
- Excel Imports.
- Discuss robust modeling techniques.
- Discuss underlying curve geometry for making more robust models.
- Prepare a motorcycle connecting rod model for FEA so that an iterative process for medications is better utilized i.e. make a change before each FEA is preformed.
- Taking products through to production.
This Advanced SolidWorks intensive is developed for designers and engineers that want to become more seasoned users. By making changes, and thinking about production while using the utilizing the latest release of SolidWorks. This is the class that makes experts. We help you learn SolidWorks, not read to you from a book or exercise. In this course we help design engineers learn how to make changes quickly to set them up for becoming expert faster. As with all Design-Engine classes participants keep the training material login and password for life.
“SolidWorks advanced training, classes, courses”
*Please note that prices listed on this page are based upon pre-payment prior to the start of the class
Advanced Part Modeling, Advanced assembly, detailing, and making changes utilizing the latest release of Solidworks. This Advanced Solidworks training course is developed for designers who want to maximize their efficiency utilizing Solidworks in their jobs. Consider this course customized or let the instructor share advanced design techniques for you, we help you utilize Solidworks at a high level. In this course we help design engineers learn how to make changes quickly to set them up for becoming expert. As with all Design-Engine classes, participants keep the training material login and password for life.
Video Training Delivery System:
Ask your Design Engine account manager about the Design-Engine Video Training Delivery System or TDS for short. We have prepared this entire class in an easy to follow guide for designers and engineers who may want this TDS as a supplement to this course. Call today to speak to an account manager about the details at 312.226.8339