Creo, SOLIDWORKS, Maya and more!
Design Engine has helped thousands of engineers & designers excel within their careers, and has elevated the design and engineering capabilities of some of the biggest companies in the world. From FEA to Surface Modeling, Plastic Part Design to Design for Injection Molding, our group of design and engineering experts pride themselves on practicing and teaching practical design tools with speed and efficiency. Whether your company is looking for a full consulting package, or you are a designer/engineer interested in learning efficient design processes, we are here for you.
“Work Smarter, Not Harder”
We have worked with top companies from all over the world. These businesses come to us to solve design problems, create better designers and more efficient engineers, and to save them time and money. Design Engine understands that managers want their teams to work smarter not harder. Our clients range from small, privately-owned businesses to large, international corporations. Our services are for Mechanical Engineers, Design Engineers, Industrial Designers, Digital Artists, or anyone who wants to communicate design processes better.
“Design Engine helps curate more effective teams and efficient project design methodologies.”
Unlike typical training organizations, Design Engine doesn’t simply teach the software packages, or read to you from a book or lead you with menu clicks. Instead, Design Engine helps organizations create or mature a natural exchange between design and engineering teams, ultimately teaching teams to utilize a mutual design language for greater understanding. Design Engine participants become more effective 3D CAD communicators and stronger team members through our programs. People often think of us as a trianing facility. Design Engine isn’t a training facility; we are product designers, strategic problem solvers, and engineering experts armed with a process aimed at helping you work smarter.
Features of Design Engine’s unique programs:
- Instructor-led workshops that break the traditional book read training paradigm, with a problem solving oriented learning experience. (more engaging)
- Customized programs, with curriculum tailored to fit the specific needs of your organization.
- Renowned instructors with decades of industry expertise and knowledge.
- Small workshop sizes, with more opportunity for individual attention.
- Holistic learning, by breaking down design tool misconceptions and revisiting methodologies that create efficient and effective designers, across all softwares.