Alias Rendering Intensive
Autodesk Alias is an industrial design software that powers your creative process with a range of sketching, modeling, surfacing, and visualization tools. This class is an intensive rendering course that goes beyond the general principles of product rendering, as related specifically to Alias Design.
- Global render settings.
- Rendering realistic glass with tips and tricks for procedural renderings.
- Proper use of lighting and shadows.
- Proper use and kinds of environments.
- Creating maps, textures, and shaders.
- Special lighting effects.
- Using test and final render.
- Avoiding numerous early rendering mistakes of beginners, and focusing on high level rendering.
- Displacement, procedural, etc.
- Post-production tricks and final presentation project.
- Cover Image Studio in detail.
- This course can be customized for high-end rendering experts or specific needs.
- The 40 hour workshop can be tailored to work with individual or corporate projects.
16 hours = $1650 or 40 hours = $2700 per student
For corporate rates, please call (312)226-8339
This workshop has been designed for intermediate, or more experienced Alias users.
- Compare quick render utilities to the power of Alias.
- Compare and contrast scenes from commercial video and photography to your renders, discuss differences, and why.
Video Training Delivery System
Ask your Design Engine account manager about our Training Delivery System(TDS), an easy-to-follow guide for designers and engineers who want a supplement to this course.