Alias Rendering Intensive
Course Duration: 16 or 40 hours
Tuition: $1,200 or $2,200 USD
Overview: Autodesk Alias is an industrial design software that powers your creative process with a range of sketching, modeling, surfacing, and visualization tools. This class is an intensive render course that goes beyond the general principles of product rendering as related specifically to Alias Design.
Prerequisite: This workshop has been designed for intermediate or more experienced Alias users.
- Global render settings.
- Render realistic glass with tips and tricks for procedural renderings.
- Proper use of lighting and shadows.
- Proper use and kinds of environments.
- Create f maps, textures, and shaders.
- Special lighting effects.
- Uses of test and final render.
- Avoid numerous early rendering mistakes of beginners and focus on high level rendering.
- Displacement, procedural, etc.
- Post production tricks and final presentation project.
- Cover Image Studio in detail.
- This course can be customized for high-end rendering experts or specific needs.
- The forty hour workshop can be tailored to work with individual or corporate projects.
- Compare quick render utilities to the power of Alias.
- Render glass & managing raytracing.
- Use Adobe Photoshop in an aggressive post production mode.
- Compare and contrast scenes from commercial video and photography to your renders and discuss differences and why.
“Alias Training”, “Alias Classes”, “Alias Courses”, “Alias Rendering”, “Alias Render”