SolidWorks: Advanced Assembly & Detail Drawings
An intense review and training of constraint-based assembly, detailing & modeling changes within the latest release of SOLIDWORKS. This course is developed for new or more seasoned users, who want to become proficient with Detailing & Assemblies in SOLIDWORKS in just one week. At Design Engine, we teach design engineers to make changes quickly to set them up for becoming an expert faster. Applications of this software can range from automotive, aerospace, manufacturing, construction, and electronic industries. Participants in this week-long course will learn advanced techniques for modeling and surfacing by applying them to company projects.
- Customize environment and map key development
- Creating features such as Protrusions, Sweeps, Patterns, Shell and Draft
- Equation driving curves and features
- Learn to redefine parts, with certainty, that others have modeled
- Learn to use drawings not only to document but also as design tools for controlling Snap Fit and accuracy
- Document designs using SOLIDWORKS drawing tools
- Explode and document assemblies
- Learn the basics of rendering and applying materials complete with light and environments
- Modify an existing assembly of parts and correct any interference issues
Video Training Delivery System
Ask your Design Engine account manager about our Training Delivery System(TDS), an easy-to-follow guide for designers and engineers who want a supplement to this course.