SolidWorks Level 2: Advanced Assembly & Detail Drawings
Course Duration: 40 hours
Overview: Introduction to constraint based modeling using the latest release of SolidWorks. SolidWorks is a 3D CAD software that is used by over 2,000,000 engineers and more than 150,000 companies in the world. Applications of the SolidWorks software range from the automotive and aerospace industries to manufacturing, construction, and electronic industries. Participants in this week-long course will learn advanced techniques for modeling and surfacing, as well as real-life applications for the tools within SolidWorks.
Onsite Training: This and all Design-Engine courses are offered onsite at your facility. Call to speak to an account manager to arrange a class at 312.226.8339 today.
Projects: Model/Detail a desk vice. If time permits, modify (make correct) an existing assembly of parts with interference issues.
Prerequisite: Some Solidworks training specifically Learn Solidworks.
- Customize environment/map key development.
- Creating features: Protrusions, Sweeps, Patterns, Shell and Draft.
- Equation driving curves and features.
- Learn to redefine parts (with certainty) that others have modeled.
- Learn to use drawings not only to document but also as design tools for controlling Snap Fit and accuracy.
- Document designs using SolidWorks drawing tools.
- Explode assemblies and document those assemblies.
- Learn the basics of rendering and applying materials complete with light and environments.
Intense review and training specific to constraint based assembly, detailing & making changes utilizing the latest release of Solidworks. This Solidworks training course is developed for new or more seasoned users who want to become proficient with detailing & Assemblies in Solidworks in just one week. We help you learn Solidworks, not read to you from a book or exercise. In this course we teach design engineers to make changes quickly to set them up for becoming expert faster. As with all Design-Engine classes, participants keep the training material login and password for life.
Video Training Delivery System:
Ask your Design Engine account manager about the Design-Engine Video Training Delivery System or TDS for short. We have prepared this entire class in an easy to follow guide for designers and engineers who may want this TDS as a supplement to this course. Call today to speak to an account manager about the details at 312.226.8339