Participants will learn how to automate Creo using input variables supplied both inside and outside of Creo. The 2-day intensive workshop will help designers manage part construction with parameters and variables prompted from input edited when new design specifications arise. Our instructors show you how to access Creo embedded listing of design steps and parameters so you can configure your products.
- Learn to modify Creo parts and assemblies with parameters and input variables
- Modify Creo Parts and assemblies with ´IF THEN´ statements
- Turn features on and off i.e. suppress and resume, using pro program commands
- Direct parameters that can display on drawings as notes
- Drive geometry by prompting designers for inputting variables
16 hours or 40 hours
For corporate rates, please call (312)226-8339
General knowledge of Creo or Creo Learn to Design
- Bring in HTML input variables
- Discuss automating processes with Creo
- Developing configurations of your products
- Drive geometry with Windchill
Video Training Delivery System
Ask your Design Engine account manager about our Training Delivery System(TDS), an easy-to-follow guide for designers and engineers who want a supplement to this course.