Creo Behavioral Modeling Extension (BMX) Course Duration: 16 Hours
Overview: PTC Creo’s Behavioral Modeling Extension or better described as artificial intelligence assist allows users to minimize iteration time by applying existing analyses and defining parameters to create more effective designs. Leverage design and optimization studies to develop the most effective models in the least amount of time.
On-site Training: This and all Design Engine courses are also offered on-site at your facility. Call to speak to an account manager to arrange a class today at 312.226.8339.
Next Course: Creo Simulate Week-Long Intensive
Prerequisite: Learning to Design with Creo
- Learn how to size and generate lattice structures
- Idealize and analyze lattice structures in Creo
- How to reconstruct the CAD geometry from the
topology optimization results (Nurbification)
- Use topology optimization to find the best
distribution of material for stiffness or compliance
with homogenization techniques
- Use topology optimization for light weight heat
- How to optimize lattice structures using behavioral
- Utilize design best practices and manufacturing
- Create 2 ½ D and 3D Lattice
Features in Creo Parametric
- Design for additive manufacturing and practice the
validation and verification steps required for
aerospace & defense applications
- Synthesize Metamaterials using Topology
Optimization & Lattices
- Design and evaluate molds with conformal cooling
Put your analysis to work with PTC Creo’s Behavioral Modeling Extension. Create models that are optimized for your design by applying existing analysis and study data.