Creo Advanced Surface Modeling with Surface Edit
This is an advanced course for ISDX experts looking to gain knowledge understanding and workflow with the specific ‘Surface Edit’ functionality within ISDX. This workshop is for designers and engineers looking to master the Surface Edit functionality.
- Review Control Vertices point manipulations
- Discuss detach and reattach techniques
- Learn to add Knots or Iso Parametric Lines to gain more control while editing surfaces
- Reattach surfaces using Surface Edit tools
Duration & Cost
16 hours = $1650/person
For corporate rates, please call (312)226-8339
- Surfacing techniques used to design furniture using surface manipulation techniques in Alias Studio and make comparisons to Surface Edit functionality
- Compare workflow of Surface Edit and CV manipulation of a surface in Alias Studio
- Share manipulation techniques with respect to Edit Plane and discuss workflow related to making changes quickly
Video Training Delivery System
Ask your Design Engine account manager about our Training Delivery System(TDS), an easy-to-follow guide for designers and engineers who want a supplement to this course.