Creo Advanced Surface Modeling with Surface Edit
This is an advanced course for already seasoned experts using Style looking to gain knowledge understanding and workflow with the specific ‘Surface Edit’ functionality within Creo Style. This workshop is for designers and engineers looking to master light reflections with the Surface Edit functionality.
- Review Control Vertices point manipulations
- Discuss detach and reattach techniques
- Learn to add Knots or Iso Parametric Lines to gain more control while editing surfaces
- Reattach surfaces using Surface Edit tools
- Editing existing surface models effectively using Surface Edit
Duration & Cost
16 hours = $1650 per student
For corporate rates, please call (312)226-8339
A basic understanding of Creo surfaces is recommended of Creo Surfacing Week One
- Surfacing techniques used to design furniture using surface manipulation techniques in Alias Studio and make comparisons to Surface Edit functionality
- Compare traditional parametric manipulation techniques to Control Vertices manipulations.
- Surface Edit and CV manipulation of a surface compared to Alias Studio
- Share manipulation techniques with respect to Edit Plane and discuss workflow related to making changes quickly
Video Training Delivery System
Ask your Design Engine account manager about our Training Delivery System(TDS), an easy-to-follow guide for designers and engineers who want a supplement to this course.
* Please note that prices listed are based upon pre-payment prior to the start of the class. The TDS is available as an additional cost to this course.